ARTWORK / DESIGN
- Please send your artwork as CMYK format and as PDF, JPEG or TIFF file.
- All images must be 300 dpi
- All fonts must be embedded or converted to outlines
- All text must be within the safe zone (3mm inside of the page edge)
- Any background images/colours must be extended into the bleed area, but not beyond it (i.e. bleeds greater than 5mm will produce an error)
- We request all our artwork to be supplied as high resolution (300dpi). Please do not use any spot or special colours. It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way, as we shall not be liable for errors in printing due to incorrect data.
- Trim & cutting; All files need 3mm bleed for cutting. Please ensure that any printed text or logos are 3mm away from the cutting edge. (Unless of course the design lends itself to the artwork to bleed off).
- Please send each file as the page size requirement plus 3mm bleed. Bleeds greater than 5mm will produce an error in the file check process and may delay your order.
- 4/4 colour CMYK. Colour needs to be set as CMYK not RGB (RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK, this could affect your colour).
- IMPORTANT: We recommend converting all fonts into paths/curves/vectors. Font embedding should be set to "embed all fonts".
- We accept PDF, JPEG or TIFF file formats.